10 February 2012

Addicted to patterns much?

yeah..I am..I really really am!!  I have a binder that I've been printing off patterns and loading them in...and it's too full!!! I can't fit anything else in it!

 
  

I didn't of course let that stop me from shopping Etsy this past week though *blush*  It was my first time to shop Etsy, and I was nervous..because if it was anything like Ebay (which thankfully it was NOT!!) I was in for bad customer service, rude people, bad orders, etc.  Thank goodness that is NOT what I got!  But man, when you search CROCHET PATTERNS on Etsy, you get over 2000 results! and that's just for the most RECENT results (as in usually the last 3-4 days!) and holy moly, talk about some goodies!! There  is enough adorable baby stuff in there to make my uterus-free body yearn for another baby...then my 2 would run in the room fighting and screaming and that would take care of that! lol Plus, I have friends with babies..I can crochet for them, and charities, and not have to do the whole up all night and spit up thing all over again ;) (HUGE BONUS!) 

So I found some seriously GORGEOUS patterns!! and some GREAT customer service! My friend Tish found these adorable patterns on Etsy at the same time I had a few of the same ones in my cart (funky coincidence!) she bought hers a couple days before I did, because I HAVE to shop around..I have to be sure that these are what I want..and you know what? I didn't find anything I loved as much as what I found in this one shop...You should totally check them out.... KNOT*SEW*CUTE!!!  (isnt that name adorable?!) on Etsy!  They have some of the best patterns...I know, I bought 6 of them ;) LOL  Well, technically 5, because you buy 5, you get the 6th free..how awesome right?!  I picked up the Double Twist Cowl, Sunset Mobius, Never Ending Scarf, Elegant Evening Shawl, A Touch of Africa Shoulder Bag & All Seasons Scarf.  I can't wait to get started on these patterns, (though some are above my skill level for sure), I've even ordered the yarn already! Kim & Tara have such awesome customer service! They had my patterns to my shortly after I ordered them (less than 1.5 hours!) and I ordered them at 10:40pm CST! (Maybe they are night-owls like me?) lol 

Anywho, I also wanted to let y'all know that Kim & Tara of Knot*Sew*Cute are hosting a giveaway this weekend! First place gets 3 patterns (of your choice) from their store, 2nd place gets 2 patterns from their store, and 3rd gets 1 pattern from their store.  So hop on over to their blog, leave a comment, post on your facebook/blog/where ever and leave another comment and get 2 chances to win! :)  Good luck & Many Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, Beth. I have mailed you the crochet dinosaur puzzle pattern. Please, please, please share a photo if/when you make it :)

    And just a ps. I've had a little gallop through your site and have complete and utter site-envy!
    Keep well
    xxx dedri

    ReplyDelete