13 November 2013

Wednesday's Winners

I may be dying here.. I'm out of Irish Breakfast tea! :gasp: I know! It's the end of the world!! ok, I'm being a bit overly dramatic. But seriously, I'm extremely excited..I placed an order last week to try some new teas and for a POUND of Irish Breakfast tea for less than $20!! (to be clear, the Irish Breakfast was $19 for a pound of loose leaf!) from Adagio Teas and my box is in San Antonio right now..::bites nails:: It MIGHT be here tomorrow, thursday at the latest...and UPS is also delivering a box of wine from my (new & good) friend Raven. <3 Also on Thursday...which is also my first time (hopefully) with my massage therapist. I missed the first session bc of flooding, second session was cancelled bc she had to go out of town...fingers crossed the third session is a go! I also will be doing physical therapy and seeing my chiropractor thursday (and every monday--no mt on mondays though!) Would someone please remind me to call the lawyer tomorrow?? I forgot (AGAIN!) today :/ dagnabbit! This wine I'm getting, omgosh, soooo good!! It's Thirsty Owl Wine "Diamond". It's very sweet, bubbly, and just plain DELICIOUS!! I'm VERY lucky and can't wait to get it!!

So, I'm going to start doing round-ups of my favorite projects, yarns, patterns & what not each week...it may be different things on different days....but to start with today, I'm just going to do random favorites off Ravelry.

Alright, today, I'm going with shawls! I might have a bit of a shawl addiction..maybe ;)

First, we have (and I am quite biased, as this was made for me by my friend Christi!!!) :D Whippoorwill by Momma2abunch


Second, BLT Scarf/Shawl by Cheri McEwen, knit by my friend Tish, Pixiemamadesigns on Ravelry..the yarn she used is MINE! aka Cha0ticYarns Rebellious in "Gray Skies Turning Blue" in honor of her mother.


Ohh, now, a Light and Up Shawl by Caroline Wiens, knit by kmhutchins30 on ravelry.


I found another one by a friend, LittleShellfish, she did "Fabergé" by Laura Aylor.
a detailed shot:

and a full shot:

And, another Fabergé, this time from kayhey:


Then, of course, I come across "Sometimes My Wife Forgets That She Is Not An Alien From Outer Space", how could you not love this one!? It's by SpinStitch. Pattern is Lattice by Rose Beck.


And another shawl I seriously love and feel can go into my "Stripe Shawls of Fame" section (lol) is the Serena Shadow Shawl. My choice from there is Cha0tic Shadows, which was made for me by mamapantsx3 ;)


This shawl I only just discovered, Lazy Vicky or Tuch / shawl *LazyVicky* by Birgit Freyer..
this one is by tara08 on Ravelry:


This would also be a favorite of mine, Persephone by Anastasia Roberts, this one is "Perigraphiste's Persephone Turquoise"


This beauty was pointed out to me tonight, made with my Cha0ticYarns Grace Bubble Gum! Cotton Candy by Maniagos, Pattern: Icicles Shawl by Susanna IC <3 bubble gum pink, with beads!! :squee:



Haha, one that says "another" for me! Another Andromeda by MakoShark, pattern is Andromeda by Anastasia Roberts


Ohh and one that's not a shawl..but beautiful anyways, and a perfect ending to my post of "I love these and need these and must make all the things!"
Snowdrop by Reiko Kuwamura crocheted by joujouka on Ravelry



I hope you have enjoyed my little collection, and come back soon looking for more!

You can also find me at cha0ticBeth @ ravelry & instagram! and my shop is at http://cha0ticYarns.etsy.com. Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cha0ticBeth or cha0ticYarns :) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment